José Cabedo, General Manager of ENDEKA CERAMICS, will chair a panel debate about digital printing from a strategic point of view.
The subjects to be dealt will include:
- Digital printing, present and future.
- Is Spain still the world leader in inkjet technology (machinery and inks)?
- According to machinery, ink, and ceramic tile manufacturers: How is the implementation of inkjet technology evolving worldwide?
- Influence of the Crisis on the implementation of new technologies.
- Does the demand for the technology still exceed the production capacity for both machinery and inks?
- What inkjet characteristic could we highlight: cost reduction, greater added value, or product logistics?
- Is this technology matching the decorating capacity of all ceramic tile manufacturers?
- Will it be harder in the future to create a differentiated product?
- Will Management in tile manufacturing companies commit to digital technology in glaze application
For further information, click here.