Dr. Vicente Sanz Solana, Director of the Instituto Universitario de Tecnología Cerámica ITC, Head of the Area for Nanotechnology and Printing Technologies and Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering will direct a panel debate about digital printing technolocy and its future.
The subjects to be dealt will include:
- Are the computer tools for image treatment appropriate?
- Is the training of the technicians appropriate?
- Is ink manufacture efficient?
- Would it be possible to use new pigments that provide a greater colour space?
- Will new materials be developed to obtain ceramic effects?
- What are the advantages of ecological vehicles for the user?
- Will the use of water in pigmented inks spread?
- Can the price of the printers be reduced?
- What is the driving force for upgrading a digital printer?
- To what extent can the changes in the digitisation of the glazing and decoration modify the manufacturing concept?
- Important challenges, such as inkjet glazing and effects, have been successfully addressed. What will be the next ones?
For further information, click here.